All children must come into school wearing the school uniform listed below:
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red or white polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers; pinifore dress or skirt
- Red & white gingham dress or grey shorts (summer wear)
- Black shoes
PE kits are essential for PE lessons. Please provide their P.E uniform in a fabric drawstring bag in order to limit the items in the cloakrooms.
- Red T-shirt
- Navy blue shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Black pumps (slip on or velcro type) for key stage 1 pupils
- Trainers for older pupils
Jewellery is not part of the uniform. However, stud earrings are allowed. Earrings can be a safety hazard if worn for PE and games. Therefore, children wearing stud earrings will be asked to take them out for their PE lesson or cover them with a plaster. Longer hair must also be tied back in a bobble for P.E lessons.
Our branded uniform such as school fleeces, P.E t-shirts and book bags can be purchased from Clever Cloggs, Wheelock Street, Middlewich.
Every half-term, we also sell pre-loved uniform at a discounted price for parents to purchase. Details about these sales will be sent out to parents by letter and/or email.