Year 4S 2021 - 2022
Look below to see some of the things we will be covering in different subjects this year. You can view the full curriculum on the curriculum page.
- English Texts: The Minpins, Greek Myths, Podkin One Ear, The Firework Makers Daughter, The Great Kapok Tree
- Science: Animals and Living Things, The Digestive System and Teeth, States of Matter, Electricity, Sound
- History: Anceint Greece, The Romans
- Geography: South America, Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Maps and Globes, fieldwork study
- Art: William Grill artist study, Landscapes, Still Life painting, Clay Portriats
- Design and Technology: Making a building with Greek and Roman features, Moving Toys (CAMS), Making a fabric pouch, Savoury Biscuits
- Religious Education: Christianity, Judiasm, Islam
- French with Madame Miller (Thursday)
- Music with Mrs Biggs (Wednesday)
- PE (Tuesdayand Friday)
These are just some of the exciting things we will be exploring this year.
Things to remember...
P.E is on a Tuesday and a Friday. Children will need to bring their P.E kits and trainers into school on these days.
Remember to bring a named water bottle to school with you each day.
Children will need to bring their recorder to school every Wednesday. Follow the link below to view the lesson.
Reading - Please read as often as possible. If you can't read every night, read at least 4 times per week.
Times Tables - Please go on Times Table Rockstars and Hit the Button as often as possible to practise your times table facts. Look out for the battles which will be set by your class teacher.
You will recieve a piece of maths fluency each week
Let's all have a year to be proud of!
Any home learning resources can now be found on your year group's page on the home learning tab.
Files to Download
Year 4S: School News items
Friday 4th February 2022- 'Wear Your Own Jumper Day', by Miss Harding
Year 4S: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4S: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display