Our rights and responsibilities

Date: 9th Oct 2015 @ 4:08pm

Today, we have had an interesting lesson thinking about our rights and responsibilities as a child. We then linked this to our Anne Frank work. What are your thoughts about this work?

Post your comment

Rebecca D wrote:

I enjoyed learning about children's rights and responsibilities

Reply to this thread

Ellie Astles wrote:

Hi Mrs Davies I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about our rights and responsibilities and about Anne Frank's rights and responsibilities.

Reply to this thread

Eve wrote:

I enjoyed learning about childrens rights and responsibilities and learning about Anne Frank

wrote:

I also really enjoyed learning about our rights and responsibilities and learning how Anne Frank was treated and her rights and responsibilities.

Reply to this thread

wrote:

I also really enjoyed learning about our rights and responsibilities and how Anne Frank was treated and her rights and responsibilities.

Reply to this thread

Sam wrote:

I really enjoyed about rights and responsibilities and how Anne Franks life changed forever

Reply to this thread

Ellie Bramhall wrote:

Me and the newsletter group have wrote our first newsletter and hopefully it will be out on Friday 23th October.

Reply to this thread

Ebony wrote:

imreally enjoyed learning at out our responsibilities and our rights

Reply to this thread

Lucy Beeston wrote:

I really enjoyed learning about are rights and responsibilities because we learnt how other children lived and how people treat there children 😀

Reply to this thread

Lucy Beeston wrote:

I really enjoyed learning about are rights and responsibilities because we learnt how other children lived and how people treat there children 😀

Reply to this thread

Lucy Beeston wrote:

I really enjoyed learning about the rights and responsibilities because we saw how badly treated some children are .😟

Reply to this thread

Lucy Beeston wrote:

I really enjoyed learning about the rights and responsibilities because we saw how badly some children are treated .😟

Reply to this thread

Contact the School

Middlewich Primary School

Park Road,
Middlewich, Cheshire
CW10 9BS


For general enquiries, please contact the School Business Manager on admin@middlewichpri.cheshire.sch.uk

Tel: 01606 288300
admin@middlewichpri.cheshire.sch.uk